A truly relaxing and intoxicating scent!Shea butter can be used therapeutically for the following skin conditions:
- Dry Skin
- Stretch Mark prevention and minimization
- Arthritis & Rheumatism
- Wrinkle Prevention
- Diaper Rash
- Scar minimization
- Dry Hair & Scalp
- Skin DiscolorationsShea Butter will provide improvement in all the conditions listed above. The amount of time for optimum results with various conditions may vary with each of them. Wrinkles, for examples, require 4 to 6 weeks of daily use. Itching is revealed immediatly.
- Dr. Robyn Tisdale Scott, a clinical pharmacist, concurs with the American Shea Butter Institute, supporting the claim that unrefined shea butter reverses dry skin in about 3 days.
- In a clinical study done by Frank Renard, Ph.D., shea butter was found to have significant antiaging properties and was proven to help rebuild and rejuvenate collagen. Participants in this study were given shea butter to use as a balm to massage on their skin for 4 to 8 months. The results showed clearer, brighter skin; less wrinkles; and even less sun damage.
- A study published in a 2010 issue of the "Journal of Oleo Science" by Toshihiro Akihisa and colleagues found that shea fat has significant anti- inflammatory properties. The study showed a remarkable reduction of inflammation in mice suffering from edema. After being given shea fat compounds, the inflammation was reduced by over 45 percent.Add to Cart NOW and your skin will be delighted!