A GREAT GIFT OF NATURE African Shea butter is a natural paste extracted from the nut (fruit) of the African Shea tree found mainly in Western Africa. It contains a rich amount of irremovable fatty acid which renders it far superior to Cocoa Butter and other natural vegetable butters. This fatty acid is crucial to rejuvenating and moisturizing the skin.
1. Dry skin, eczema, infant eczema, Rashes
2. Treats dark spots, stretch mark , burns, lessens the irritation in psoriasis, wrinkles, blemishes, Diaper rash, scars & skin discolorations.
3. Moisturizes and Heals Skin - relieves symptoms of extreme dryness, eczema, dermatitis and skin allergies
4. Anti-inflammatory Properties .Provides Pain relief from swelling and arthritis.
5. Used as a sun blocking lotion. Protects With a Natural Sunscreen (due to its rich content of vitamin E and D).It reduce the effects of UV damage on the skin.